Food security, Women Empowerment, Civil Society Engagement, Business Development, Good Agricultural Practice, Agro-ecology, Climate Change and Environment.
- Cambodia: Mr. Pich Sophin, ADDA Deputy Coordinator
- Phone/Fax: (855-63) 761 827
- P.O.Box 93233, House# 168, ADDA Road, Salakamraeurk Village/Commune, Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
Agriculture, Forestry, Agroecology, Natural Resource Management, Rural Development, Value-chains, Family farming
Aide au Développement Gembloux (ADG)
Rural Development, Agroecology, Value Chain Promotion, Advocacy, Natural resources Management, Decentralization
Cambodian Institute for Research and Rural Development (CIRD)
Centre d’Etude et de Développement Agricole Cambodgien (CEDAC)
- Improved health conditions (improved food, nutrition and sanitation) - Development of collective action and mutual cooperation among farmers and stakeholder - Improved income and saving capital - Improved management of natural resources and environment - Improved participation in local governance
CIRAD (Centre de Coopération Internationale en Recherche Agronomique pour le Développement)
Agroecology, Natural Resource Management, Rural Development, sustainable agriculture, Value Chain Development, Water management, soil fertility and quality, Rubber cultivation, Human and animal health, Epidemiology, Food security and quality.
Conservation Agriculture Service Centre (CASC), General Directorate of Agriculture (GDA)
Ecological intensification, conservation agriculture, engineering of cropping systems and landscape unit, appropriate-scale machinery, assessment of soil fertility (chemical, physical and biological properties), socio-economic and environmental surveys, technical advice, germplasm preservation and seed production, training and higher education programs, numeric pedagogical resources.
Department of Agriculture, APSARA Authority
Compost making, Khmer Effective Microorganisms, Green manure, SRI field of intervention: Angkor park
- Phone: 012 38 28 41
- Tan Boun Suy, APSARA Authority, Angkor/Siem Reap, Cambodia
Ecosystem Services, Agrarian Syatems, Forest conservation, Land Use Management, Resilience.
Fauna and Flora International (FFI)
Federation of Farmer Associations Promoting Family Agricultural Enterprise in Cambodia (FAEC)
Green Shoots Foundation
GRET Professionals for Fair Development
Agroecology, Natural Resource Management, Rural Development, Value Chain Development,
HEKS/EPER (Swiss Church Aid)
• Development Cooperation: - Sustainable agriculture and food security - Disaster resilience/ climate resilient agriculture - Value chain/Agriculture market systems - Access to land, water and other natural resources - Empowered right holders, CSOs and accountable duty bearers for local governance and policy influence - Intra and inter- group relation and trust including peace building • Humanitarian aid: - Preparedness for potential disasters - Relief - Reconstruction and rehabilitation - Disaster prevention
Agriculture, IPM, Value chain development, WASH, Hydrologic, Farm Business Advisor, nutrition, climate resilience, rural livelihood development, gender
- Project Coordinator, IPM, and Agronomy Advisor: Dr SENG Kim Hian
- adress: #969, Group 4, Sala Konsaing village, Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province
- T:855-23-223-541; C:089-678-161
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute for research and application of development methods (Iram)
As an association offering consulting services for international cooperation since 1957, IRAM pursues activities that promote a less unequal society with sustainable development by combining expertise and a commitment to professional and ethical rigour. Iram-Développement provides international development services in a wide range of contexts, implements development actions, provides advice…
- adress: 49 rue de la Glacière 75013 PARIS – France
- tel: + 33 (0)1 44 08 67 67
- email: email@example.com
Food and Economic Security, Smallholder Farmers, Sustainable Agriculture, Micro-entrepreneurship, Agroecological Practices, Mental Health, Diabetes & Hypertension
- Contact: Amaury Peeters, PhD Country Director
- Phone number: +855 92 333 262
- Address: #17A Street 282 Khan Chankarmon Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Louvain Cooperation website
- mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mondulkiri Indigenous People’s Association for Development (MIPAD)
Introduce high value crops for permarculture system inside community forestry for indigenous people community so that they can increase their productivity yet promote soil ecology system through systematic organic mulching system for their vegetable beds.
Natural Farm Kirirom Co. Ltd.
Community project, poverty reduction, sustainable, regenerative, organic practices through workshops on soil and water management, cover crops and no-till, composting, organic certification, contract farming with fair trade principles.
Agriculture, Disaster Resilience Programme-Capacity building, Natural Resource Management, Livelihood Enhancement & Income Generation, Infrastructures and irrigation rehabilitation, Vocational Skills Training, Education & School Buildings
- NHOV Nharn (Mr), Managing Director
- Address: Road 56A, Khlakon Chas Village, Sangkat Kompong Svay, Sereisaophoan Municipality, Banteay Meanchey Province, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 54 958 940/ +855 12 42 12 42
Voice for change, Natural Resource Governance and Resilience,
- Pisey Rith Luy, Program Coordinator, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 23 885 412
- #94, Russian Boulevard, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.
- Mrs. Silavanh Vongphosy, Sustainable Development and Responsible Investment Programme Lead, Lao PDR
- Tel:(+856) 21-264224 ext 129, Mob:(+856) 20-5551 9970
- Mr. Lamphong Khanthalivanh, Program Officer of Food System and Fair Trade, Lao PDR
- Tel:(+856) 21-264224 ext 125, Mob:(+856) 20-5551 2434
Rehabilitation and Development for Cambodians Organisation (RDCO)
Model farmer/permaculture (agroecology), climate change, PHAST & CLTS or hygiene education, food processing from own farmers’ garden and disaster management.
Samatoa lotus Textiles
Samatoa is a textile social enterprise working in the following sectors: Eco-fabrics, Lotus culture, Women empowerment
- Awen Delaval, Founder/General Manager
- address: 11 road 63 Kolkran Village POBOX 160, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Tel: +855 12 285 930
- email: email@example.com
Society for Community Development in Cambodia (SOFDEC)
VIVRE DE SA TERRE
Agroecology, vocational training, social entrepreneurship, farmer innovation
- Project Coordinator: Guillaume JUMEL
- Tel : +855 (0)12 709 875
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kammakor Village, Svey Pao Commune Province/city Battambang, Cambodia