SWISSAID is an international NGO that works in partnership with local development organizations, networks and communities in their initiatives in the fields of Civil Society Strengthening; Food Sovereignty and Sustainable Livelihoods; and Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment.
We are currently working in Kachin State and Shan State.
Job Title: Senior Program Coordinator
Duty Station: Yangon, with frequent travel to Shan and Kachin States
Duration: 2 years, with possibility of extension.
Reports to: Country Representative
This is a senior management position in the SWISSAID Myanmar team. The overall scope of the position includes:
– Strategic management of the Myanmar Country Program as a member of the Management Committee.
– Oversight program management of the Shan State Program & Ecological Farming sectoral Program.
– Proactive program development (consisting of multiple projects and partnerships), as required by the changing context / SWISSAID strategy.
– Developing and ensuring implementation of program management, monitoring, learning and reporting systems.
– Representation of the Myanmar Program to National and State level Government, partners, donors and other external stakeholders.
– Development and implementation of advocacy initiatives
– Public Relations, information work and fundraising.
– Staff line management responsibilities for a Program team based in Yangon and the Shan State Program Coordinator based in Taunggyi.
More details about the Job vacancy can be found here: SWISSAID Senior Program Coordinator
Submission of Applications
Qualified candidates should submit an application letter (maximum 2 pages) and a detailed C.V not later than Tuesday 31st January 2017.
Your application letter should include:
Reason for interest in the position
Your salary expectation
Applications can be submitted by email or to the address below.
SWISSAID Myanmar Country Office, 70, Shwe Yadana Street, Ward 1, Kamayut Township, Yangon. Phone: 01-539 639, 01-516 276
Applications can be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the email subject line that your application is for the Senior Program Coordinator position.