Founded in 1976, GRET is a French non-profit association of professionals for fair development. It supports social and economic sustainable development with an approach based on partnership and action research. Active in 25 countries with 740 professionals in 2017, GRET has 14 permanent offices in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America, where the Head Quarter (HQ) bases in Paris, France. GRET combines the roles of innovation project implementor, expert, contributor to public policy and producer/distributor of development knowledge references.
GRET has been present in Cambodia since 1988, and actively implementing a number of development activities in various sectors: Agriculture and Agroecology, Irrigation, Natural Resource Management, Land Governance, Water Supply, Sanitation, Solid Waste Management, Nutrition, Health, Social Protection, Micro finance and professional capacity-building insertion. With 2 offices of 50 staffs in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap in 2018, Gret is implementing 14 projects involving more than 300 000 beneficiaries.
We are seeking a dynamic candidate to join our team as position below:
Administration and Finance Assistant
Accounting, Admin / Supervisory, Assistant, Banking / Finance
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Full-time
- Salary: N/A
- Admin Tasks
- Copy, Print, glue invoices on paper, buying office supplies
- Prepare monthly report
- Ask for quotation for (meeting room, interpreter, ..)
- Prepare invitation letters to government officers, or stakeholders
- Call or email communication with partners or suppliers
- Main Finance tasks
- Prepare payment vouchers
- Update petty cash daily and reconcile cash daily, perform cash count daily
- Prepare cash advance and clearance
- Assist to prepare monthly cash forecast, follow up cash request submitted to donor
- Assist on budget estimation for workshop, payment for Per Diem, accommodation, transportation for participants, buying materials
- Prepare monthly expenditure report and submit to finance on time
- University degree, preferably in accounting or related diploma
- Working experience on accounting and/or administration & logistic
- Experience in dealing with public services, private sector, development organizations
- Computer literacy with common software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc)
- Rigor, autonomy, work organization abilities
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Writing, communication and negotiation skills in English
Gret provides a fair and competitive benefit. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Written applications (CV and cover letter) must be submitted to GRET office in Phnom Penh address or be sent by email to [email protected] on or before the closing date in June 12, 2019 at 5h 00 PM. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.