Title: Khmer Online Meta-Network Agroecological Training
Vivre de sa Terre
KOMNAET is a digital plateform project of audiovisual training in agroecology for canbodian people. First project phase consist to create training test module about soil fertility topics. New training offer KOMNAET includes (1) design of audiovisual pedagogical resources and (2) build of a dissemination process for access to knowledge. These pedagogical resources target khmer speaking communities and intend ecosystems in the Mekong Region.
Localization: Battambang Province, with the Faculty of Agriculture and Food Processing in University of Battambang and University of Banteay Meanchey
- To involve researchers and teachers in content development
- To identify appropriate agroecological knowledge for cambodian agricultural context
- To create teaching material (playful and interactive)
- To build training units of test module
- To implement pre-production, production and post-production of videos
- To create app for module test
- To organize sharing workshop in cooperation with an students group of AgroParisTech school
- To organize survey to assessment knowledge of farmers about soil fertility
Documents & Knowledge Products:
Budget granted by ALiSEA: 9,217 $
The photos of KOMNAET project’s activities such as working on the padegogical content, recording the voice over of our awareness video about soil fertility.