The overall objective of this 2023 small grant call (in the framework of the ASSET project and Uni4Coop) is to strengthen ALiSEA members and its partners on three major topics in support to agroecology transition in the Sub-Mekong Region.
Small Grant Topic:
• Topic No1: Support and improve market access for Agroecology Products.
• Topic No2: Link field experience in Agroecology and Food Systems to Public Policy framework.
• Topic No3: Empower and strengthen Youth involvement in Agroecology.
Proposals should address only one out of the three topics. All these three topics have the same weight as they have been identified as key areas for the promotion and scaling up Agroecology in the region.
Besides the three topics that small grants are to address, the specific objectives of this small grant are:
• To strengthen partnerships between the ALiSEA members and encourage joint actions;
• To reinforce members’ skills through building partnerships with non-members;
• To broaden the network efforts of inclusiveness, and representativeness of the variety of stakeholders in agriculture and food systems.
All documents required to apply are available to download below:
• The ALiSEA Small Grant Guidelines: Download Here
• The Full Proposal template: Download Here
• The Detailed Budget template: Download Here
• The Organization’s Administrative Information template: Download Here
Here you can also access to the Grant Agreement Template that will be used for the selected proposal: Download here
The deadline for submission of the full application including detailed budget and four administrative documents is Monday 16th October 2023.
To apply for this call the lead applicants need to:
• To submit the full proposal, detailed budget and four administrative documents at the same time;
• To submit online via this link: https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/eJhiN7Zb
> In case of technical issues, please contact Mr. Samphanh Lathsakit at this email: [email protected]
All documents must be submitted in English.
Indicative Timeline for the Call
1 – Call for proposal
• 2nd August 2023: Launch the call for proposal (12 weeks)
• 15th to 17th August 2023: In person information session in each country
• 16th October 2023: Deadline for submission
2 – Evaluation process
• 14th November 2023 – Round 1: Pre-screening of the full-proposal by a restricted selection committee (4 weeks)
• Mid of December 2023 – Round 2: Final selection of the full-proposal by the full selection committee (4 weeks)
• 10th January 2024: Final selection meeting
3 – Grant Agreement
• 15th January 2024: grant agreement signed with granted organizations
The venue of the meeting In-person information session will take place in each country will be informed shortly