2nd round Call for proposals ALiSEA Small Grant Facility
ALiSEA Small Grant Facility is a competitive grant scheme aiming at co-funding activities that promote agroecology stakeholders initiatives for sharing experiences, documenting case studies, testing new practices, disseminating success-stories, building innovative concepts, so forth. This 2nd call for proposals is opened to any stakeholders, providing that they contribute to the overall objective of ALiSEA, and targets Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam. Tentative dates for the SGF selection committees will be as follow: Mid October 2016 / Mid February 2017 / Mid June 2017.
All documents required to apply are available to download below.
- The SGF’s guidelines : ALiSEA SGF II _guidelines_VF
- The Concept Note‘s template : Format-CN-ALiSEA-2017-SGFII-VF
- The Full Proposal‘s template: Format-FP-ALiSEA-2017-SGFII_VF
- The Detailed budget‘s template for Full Proposal: Budget template SGFII_ALiSEA
Before submitting a proposal for an agroecology initiative/project, you must ensure that your project meets the ALiSEA SGF’s required selection criteria. There are 4 eliminatory criteria* in accordance with the guidelines: (1) the concept note is not relevant to agroecology; (2) the request grant to ALiSEA is over 10,000USD; (3) the concept note does not show any co-funding source; and (4) the project duration is over 12 months.
* Any application that falls into one of these criteria will not be considered.