Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
together with VIVANESS
Wednesday, 13 – Saturday, 16 February 2019
Save the date to my calendar
13 – 15 February 2019: 09:00 – 18:00
16 February 2019: 09:00 – 17:00
Organic is more than a label or certification: organic stands for quality and conviction – for the responsible use of nature’s resources. BIOFACH in the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg is the place where people share their passionate interest in organic food, get to know each other and exchange views, and this since 1990.
The perfect opportunity for visiting professionals to meet organic producers from the organic market and be inspired by the sector’s latest trends. Enter the world of organic products and taste, too – into organic.
Meeting place of the organic sector
The World´s Leading Trade Fair for Organic Food, combined with VIVANESS, International Trade Fair for Natural and Organic Personal Care, is an important business event, an emotional event for the sector, and both a get-together and an opportunity for positioning. Not for nothing is the exhibition duo the annual platform for:
- Network: Nowhere else do all the customers, suppliers, partners and potential new customers meet personally in a comparable way.
- Market: This is where supply meets demand – for both visitors and the exhibiting companies. Manufacturers present their company and products to the whole community and observe and analyse the market and position themselves for the competition at the same time.
- PR: BIOFACH is used for imagebuilding by manufacturers and traders and all the stakeholders involved. With over 1,000 media representatives from 39 countries and extensive media reporting, the exhibition duo offers a powerful PR platform.
- Knowledge: The BIOFACH Congress provides extensive information about the organic sector. 9,000 congress participants sourced information at more than 150 individual events in 2018. The VIVANESS Congress informs about current developments in the natural cosmetics sector.
- Politics: Every year, the exhibition duo gathers representatives from politics, associations, NGOs, VIPs and other opinion formers and figures of public interest. Here the organic stakeholders discuss matters concerning the future of the market and use this joint platform for shaping the future.
Success story of BIOFACH
BIOFACH takes place for the 30th year in succession in 2019 and can look back on an outstanding success story. The exhibition was founded by Hagen Sunder, Hubert Rottner and Jürgen Ries and it all began with 197 exhibitors in the Ludwigshafen Stadthalle in 1990. Some 2,500 visitors attended the “1st European Trade Fair for Organic Food and Natural Products” at that time. The exhibition was organized in Nuremberg for the first time in 1999 and brought together as many as 1,276 exhibitors and more than 15,384 visitors. 2001 the founders decided to put the organization of BIOFACH into the hands of NürnbergMesse. Since then BIOFACH has developed into the World´s Leading Trade Fair for Organic Food and is firmly established.
The natural cosmetics segment was separated from the exhibition in 2007 and since then has been organized parallel to BIOFACH as VIVANESS, International Trade Fair for Natural and Organic Personal Care.
More information about the BIOFACH platform with all exhibitors, products and floor plans are available at www.biofach.com