APL+ established in 2003 as a Network of people living with HIV/AIDS founder by Lao Red Cross in collaboration with Australian Red cross. June 28th 2012 was registered as local civil society named: Association of People Living with HIV/AID (APL+). APL+ is coordinating and representing voices of people living with HIV/AIDS in Laos.
• To strengthening the coordination in partnerships with the Lao government and CSOs as well as CBOs responding to HIV/AIDS in Lao PDR.
• To involve with all works which are related to HIV/AIDS and health care services.
• To advocate the primary issues of PLHIV, promote equal rights for PLHIV and reduce stigma – discrimination in communities.
• To provide assistance and support to PLHIV in accessing to care and treatment.
• To acting as key actors and representative voices of people living with HIV/AIDS in Laos.