Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden is starting a new permaculture project. This project will involve the development and installation of a permaculture demonstration/research farm in Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden, Laos with a training program for local farmers, government staff and NGO’s. As part of this program we will teach and showcase sustainable practices and how to improve livelihoods for poor upland farming communities on permaculture principles.
From April to June we will organize the 5-days training of Permaculture farm for local farmers in group of 15 pax (50% men / 50% women). The training will include and introduction to permaculture, technical and practice on how to build up a permaculture farm for local farmers.
In the farmer training program we will provide the course and the permaculture manual for free, include 3 meal and lodging in our garden, per diem 50 000 kip/day during 5 days training and pay for your transportation both ways max 300 000 kip/person.
The training will be delivered in Lao language only. We are interested to talk with you if you can send 3-10 of your junior staff or farmers to participate in the permaculture farmer trainings,
- 1st Farmer Permaculture Training on 1st – 6th / April / 2019
- 2nd Farmer Permaculture Training on 22nd – 27th / April / 2019
- 3rd Farmer Permaculture Training on 6th – 11th / May / 2019
- 4th Farmer Permaculture Training on 20th – 25th / May / 2019
- 5th Farmer Permaculture Training on 3rd – 8th / June / 2019
- 6th Farmer Permaculture Training on 17th – 22nd / June /2019
If you have any question please feel free to contact Mr. Khamphart, email: [email protected] or Tel: (+856-20) 2323 2405